Michael Jackson official website | Members area : Register | Sign in

Michael Jackson My life(♛ FORERVER MJ♛)

26 December 2009

Share this history on :

life would not be hard, if you remember, with a few words to your heart-dri I still able to fight a problem that hits,

hey you all always been given in

"Ouw" Auww "IhHii" indeed, love is painful
"Moonwalk" you walk in a bright light at night Day
"Come On GirL''here my love so you can find a sense of his
"we Are The World" is the same quasi, we are the Human One

oh, god why did you take someone who is in life

Every day I cry
think you're Dancing
while Say "Peace"

Always You "Michael Joseph Jackson"
Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on : youremail@gmail.com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment