Michael Jackson official website | Members area : Register | Sign in

Moonwalk

09 December 2009

Share this history on :

the first time I knew, a beautiful step from heaven I was amazed to see a cool look wearing a striking hat, I hear the beat of his feet, I was very excited, finally I became a fan of the King of Music 'Michael Jackson's "I learn with passion, I really enjoyed it, very slowly, I can do that and finally, and now the move could make me like walking on the misery for me,,

"Moonwalk" for me is the step from a "KING" which feels like walking on one of our suffering,,
when I saw the moon I saw him, an inspiration who will never forget ...............
Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on : youremail@gmail.com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment